Sata Removable Hard Drive My Hard Drive Is Acting Wierd...can I Save It ?

My Hard Drive Is acting wierd...can I save it ? - sata removable hard drive

When I switched on. Sometimes it is recognized and I can access it in Windows, sometimes not. Sometimes, out of nowhere as a removable drive (exp. Memory Stick) detected after work for a while and then disappear, only Windows. I checked the on-site warranty from Western Digital and has no warranty, a joke, because it is a 160GB SATA hard drive, which I have not for 2 years. I would try to make it work, what options do I have?
More details

1 hours ago
PS. In never been a WD product again!

1 hours ago
Yes, this is what the perpetrators Hard Drive ... Your warranty support (or) the lack thereof, if one of their albums go wrong. I tend to buy Maxtor hard drives, just because the warranty is about 4 years.

1 hours ago
Since his entrance into the trash anyway, there's no way attempted to do (pause? Save) To?

1 hours ago
No, never fallen.

I thought, turned sideways and began to work ..... I have access to this rightnow .. It is not clicking, very quiet. Perhaps an internal Stablizers not work well.

47 minutes ago
I did try some "cycle redundancy error" on some files on the hard drive when I get it.
React 1 hour ago - 3 days. - Report 5 answers - Abuse

0 comments:

Post a Comment