Whats Right Below The Frontbumper What Is Causing The Area Just Below My Right Ear To Hurt?

What is causing the area just below my right ear to hurt? - whats right below the frontbumper

In recent weeks, it usually happens when you yawn several times in a row, no field is directly under my right ear pain, or if I swallow it feels a little pain. If the muscle function, too?

I have no popping or jaw pain. I open my mouth and close, without pain, but when I hurt my tongue on the right side of my mouth, the area below the ear. Is not pain or anything, and there are days when I feel nothing. What is it?

2 comments:

alice a said...

sounds like a swollen gland. allowed to touch, a little bump when you feel it? They are very commonly associated with ear infections easily. NOT UNLESS YOU HAVE TO HAVE your GP TAKE A LOOK AT IT JUST A SAFE SIDE.these glands there to catch ants, an infection that appears anywhere on the body can be at any given time can have. It is really do not have to worry, but should be controlled. Good luck.

Geradeau... said...

First, I am not a doctor, but what you described is similar to the TMJ and) Muscular diseases (TMJDs. My wife has. Ask your doctor or dentist. Here is an explanation:

Temporomandibular joint and muscle disorders (TMJDs) refers to a complex and poorly understood set of conditions that can cause pain in the joints and muscles of the jaw and / or problems using the jaw. Both or only one of the TM joints may be affected. TMJDs can talk to a person's ability to eat, chew, swallow effect, make facial expressions and even breathing. As in the knee, when all the cushioning and lubrication between the bones to deteriorate, then the effect of friction and rough edges, which can be very painful. Please consult a doctor to visit you.

Post a Comment